Health, Safety, Environement and Community Policy (HSEC)
LAGUIPRES treats HSEC issues as an essential branch of its activity and for this reason it commits to:
- To aim to not harm anyone (our employees, our customers, our visitors and the communities of our working environment), in the areas of Safety, Hygiene and Health.
- Have the permanent concern for the economy of the natural resources used to provide our products and services, to protect the environment,
- Communicate publicly our results
- To be a leader in promoting best practices applicable to our field of activity
- Promote a HSEC culture that encourages all our staff to adhere to this commitment.
Thus, our goal is to have high SSEC performance to reassure all our customers and civil society, create and maintain good neighborly relations, and contribute to sustainable development by protecting the environment and supporting it. to communities.
In terms of HSEC, the LAGUIPRES Policy is:
- Comply in the facts and practices to our commitments,
- Have a systematic approach to the implementation of the SSEC through a Management System to continuously improve our performance,
- Set realistic and measurable goals,
- Evaluate its objectives and communicate our results,
- Take into account the management of the HSEC in the appreciation of our employees.